Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Making of Fresh Homemade Vegetable Lasagna

When I was at Big Lots the other day I was inspired by the recipe on the back of a Procino-Rossi lasagna noodles box. I bought the noodles and purchased most of the rest of the ingredients listed in the recipe except the sausage. I decided to substitute vegetables for the sausage.





I really liked the method on the P&R box for draining the noodles on a baking sheet between paper towel layers. I was pleasantly surprised that the noodles did not stick to the paper towels. This method also kept the noodles from making the lasagna watery.



I had a lot of fun with my assembly line layering all the ingredients. I enjoyed the organization that went in to it all.








 

I made Caesar salads for our first course. 



We felt like we were at Olive Garden.








1 comment:

  1. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... shrimp oreganata

    ReplyDelete