Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Poor Man's Pasta Alfredo & Chicken Cutlet

So I was on my own for lunch today after packing my husband a bag lunch to take to grad school. I was in the mood for some good ole' comfort food. I resorted to, I know, the terribly unhealthy ramen noodles. I heated them in a bowl with water in the microwave for five minutes. I tossed the wrapper and seasoning packet in the trash. When the noodles were ready, I put butter and parmesan cheese on them. I heated a chicken patty in the microwave for two minutes. When it was done, I put it on top of my buttered noodles and dusted it with salt, pepper, and oregano. This pregnant girl enjoyed her lunch.



 

2 comments:

  1. I will be the first to raise my hand and say I am by far from a healthy eater. In fact, my favorite food group is chocolate, or anything with sugar in it! My daughter also eats a ton of ramen noodles, she loves the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love chocolate! Just had some in a mocha frappe today:) Ramen noodles are just so much fun to create stuff with.

    ReplyDelete