Monday, September 30, 2013

Green Salads

Yesterday Anthony and I went on a long walk all over Clemson campus and Clemson downtown. On the way back we picked up a Little Caesar's $5 pepperoni pizza. As if that was not unhealthy enough, later last night, I started digging around in the cookies and cream ice cream container for whole oreo cookies. Not every brand has whole oreos strewn amidst the layers of smooth cookies and cream ice cream. The Publix brand does however, and that is what we had in our freezer. I poked around with my fork to find a vein of oreo cookies. When I found some cookies, I ate them. Haha, our cookies and cream ice cream box interior looked like a rock quarry with random gaping abysses. All this to say, we needed to have salad for lunch today. I noticed we had lots of green vegetables in the fridge so I decided to make a monochromatic salad.


Green Salads

Romaine Lettuce
Zucchini Squash
Green Bell Pepper
Celery
Bacon Ranch Salad Dressing
Black Pepper





No comments:

Post a Comment