Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Amazing Chef's Creation!

I made a chicken pancake sandwich for lunch. I toasted two pancakes leftover from breakfast, squirted lots of horseradish sauce on one, ripped some romaine lettuce leaves from a head of lettuce, washed and squeezed them dry before adding them to the beginnings of my sandwich, loaded a couple pickle slices on top of the lettuce, and finally I put the chicken patty on the other pancake. While the pancakes were toasting, and the chicken patty was being zapped in the microwave, I cut a huge nectarine in half, quartering one half to eat for dessert, and bagging the other half for later. I completed my lunch with a tumbler of sweet tea. I would highly recommend this amazing lunch to all! The pancakes used as a sandwich ingredient reminded me of Dutch Country potato bread a little bit. The sandwich as a whole was soft, sweet, and savory with a kick.






4 comments: