Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Toys!

I think my sister and I were more excited than the kids when we all went consignment shopping at a particularly amazing consignment shop in PA with my Mom! I could not believe all the fun toys the shop had. The ones I liked the best were the Melissa and Doug toys. I had never heard of that brand before, but my sister was well-versed with it, and informed me that that was what the toys were. I picked out two baby toy sets for baby Shastya that she can use now, and two wooden toy sets for when she gets a little older. The baby toy sets are made up of fabric. One set is a stuffed tool set including a hammer, drill, saw, screwdriver, nails/screws, wood blocks, and a toolbox. The other set is a pink and purple purse. Inside, it has keys, a coin purse with coins, a cell phone, and a compact mirror! One of the toy sets for when Shastya gets older is a wooden pizza making kit which I am really excited about! My sister and I also found many adorable outfits for our little sweeties. Gramma (my Mom) said she would pick up the tab since baby Shastya and I don't make it up to Pennsylvania very often. We had a very memorable consignment shopping excursion.










No comments:

Post a Comment