Thursday, September 12, 2013

Brunch Burrito

I woke up a little late and thought I'd make a breakfast sandwich with a french bun, egg, chicken, and cheese. That seemed like a huge sandwich though, and I didn't know if I could really get my mouth around it. I then remembered that we have some soft shell tortillas in the freezer and decided to make a breakfast burrito instead.

All you need to make one chicken breakfast burrito is:

1 Frozen Soft-shell Tortilla
1 Egg
1 Yellow American Cheese Slice
1 Frozen Chicken Patty

I thawed my soft-shell tortilla on a paper towel on a plate in the microwave. I then started cooking my egg on the stove while thawing my chicken patty in the microwave for 2 minutes. I tore the cheese over the egg, added the chicken, and then chopped it all up together before rolling it all up in the burrito. One nice, fast, breakfast and lunch for me.







No comments:

Post a Comment