Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Husband Made Dinner For Me!

My dear husband noticed that I was not feeling well and offered to go on an ice cream sandwich run for his pregnant wife! Aww. I napped and then took a phone call from my sister while my husband was out. When he returned, he brought with him Klondike bars, pizza, hot dogs, yellow American cheese slices, and hot dog buns! Then he proceeded to make cheese dogs for us:) I asked if he minded if I ate an ice cream sandwich and had dessert first while he was cooking. He didn't mind, and even helped me eat the ice cream sandwich. I pulled a jar of pickled beets from the cupboard to eat as a side. I think they about grossed Anthony out but he put up with me eating the pickled beets with the delicious dinner he prepared for us. I think his dinner and dessert did the trick. I'm feeling a little better already.









No comments:

Post a Comment