Sunday, February 9, 2014

Shari's Colorful Crawfish Etouffee




I came across a bunch of pics for crawfish etouffee while I was googling "crawfish boil." I was so excited after my crawfish boil that I had plenty of crawfish leftover so I could make crawfish etouffee! My husband and I really enjoyed both my crawfish boil and my crawfish etouffee! This week was my first time making both dishes. The way I came up with my recipes was that I looked at a bunch of recipes online, and then I made up my own recipes from ingredients that I had on hand that were similar to those that I had seen in recipes online. 

Shari's Colorful Crawfish Etouffee:

1 Lb. Shucked Crawfish
1 Tsp. Minced Garlic
1 Tb Ketchup
3 Mini Sweet Peppers
1/2 Cup Leftover Onion & Habanero
1 Cup Seafood Stock From Crawfish Boil
1 Cup Water
2 Tb Flour
Few Dashes of Cayenne Pepper





No comments:

Post a Comment