Saturday, January 25, 2014

Spicy Noodle Baozi!


I made my favorite flavor of baozi for dinner tonight. That flavor was spicy noodle baozi. This was my first time coming up with a recipe for and making this type. They didn't turn out bad.

Spicy Noodle Baozi:

1 cup Water
2 3/4 cups Self-Rising Flour

3 cups Water
1/3 pkg. Rice Noodles
3 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
4 Tb Soy Sauce
1/4 tsp. Chopped Garlic

First, I put the first two ingredients in the bread machine on the dough cycle.

Second, I boiled some water and red pepper flakes to soften them. I then added the noodles and a little soy sauce and garlic. When the noodles were ready I drained them and then added some more soy sauce to them.

Third, I divided the dough into eight sections, and stuffed those with spicy noodles. I steamed these in two batches for around twenty minutes each on low heat.













No comments:

Post a Comment