Saturday, October 5, 2013

Mexican Fiesta Stew

I asked Anthony what he wanted for lunch. He said Baozi. I have to thaw some meat for those though so we are going to have them for dinner instead. I looked through the cupboards and pulled a can of black beans with jalapenos, a can of diced tomatoes, and some pasta shells. I dumped the can of tomatoes with the juice in a pot, added pasta, water, oil, and salt, put it on the stove, and turned the front burner on high. After it came to a boil I added the beans, leftover garlic & onion tomato sauce from pizza making last night, and cumin. I cooked my stew until the shells were done, emptying the dishwasher, and loading it all the while. I added yogurt and black pepper to my personal bowl of soup, yum yum, while Anthony added yogurt and tortilla chips to his.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment