Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Chinese Dumplings & Baozi


Anthony and I watched a couple of YouTube videos last night on making dumplings because I wanted to find a good recipe for them. Here are the awesome videos we saw: video 1, and video 2. I reviewed the videos this morning before running to the store for a few items. I also checked out a similar recipe here.

When I returned from the store I set to work making my dumplings. I had leftover filling so I made baozi as well.


Dumplings Dough:

All-Purpose Flour
Hot Water

Filling:

Ground Beef
Green Bell Pepper
Sweet Onion
Garlic Cloves
Soy Sauce
Balsamic Vinegar
Vegetable Oil
Ground Ginger
Table Salt
Romaine Lettuce

Dipping Sauce:

Soy Sauce
Vegetable Oil
Garlic Cloves

















Baozi Dough:

Self-Rising Flour
Hot Water






I sprayed the buns with oil so they wouldn't stick to the steamer.


I cut up a pineapple while the first batch was cooking.




Yum!



For breakfast in the morning . . .











No comments:

Post a Comment