Monday, August 26, 2013

Soup & Salad

Today I have a sore throat so we had soup again for lunch. Yes, it was another glorified can of chicken noodle soup. This time I added leftover veggies from a meal I made the other day- sausage and vegetables. In the pan I also put the rest of a can of corn which was leftover from making bbq chicken pizza. I cut the large veggies in half to make them soup size and brought the mix to a boil. Then I let the soup simmer while I prepared half sandwiches for Anthony and I. We had chicken lettuce sandwiches which I customized. My sandwich had spicy mustard and pickles to aid my breathing. Anthony's had yummy dairy which I chose to avoid today because of my cough. He enjoyed his habanero cheese and his ranch salad dressing for a condiment.






No comments:

Post a Comment