Friday, August 23, 2013

What To Do With Leftovers

I asked my husband what he wanted me to make for lunch. I told him we had leftover fish and corn. I asked him if he wanted a salad or pasta created from the leftovers. He replied pasta. I tried to think if there were any other leftovers that would go well with a pasta dish- sugar snap peas. Then I remembered seeing a similar dish on Pinterest that also had carrots in it. By the time I was done here are the ingredients I came up with:














My husband and I both liked the fish better the second time around. You just never know, some people throw away leftovers, but I like to take them to a new level!

Asian Noodles

-ramen noodles
-ramen beef seasonings
-tap water
-soy sauce
-baby carrots
-garlic cloves
-sugar snap peas
-supersweet corn on the cob
-crushed red pepper flakes
-sweet frisee lettuce
-almond crusted swai

No comments:

Post a Comment