Sunday, April 13, 2014

Fabulous Shari's Fish Stroganoff


I gave Anthony a list of options for supper: fish tacos, cauliflower and potato curry, or pasta with tomato sauce and side salads . . . He said, "beef stroganoff!" I said we didn't have any beef. He said, "fish stroganoff." I was like, "okay!" I looked at a few recipes online, but they called for mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, and sour cream. I did not have any of those ingredients. I just created my own recipe.

Fabulous Shari's Fish Stroganoff:

1. Bring water to a boil. Cook egg noodles and 1 haddock filet in the hot water on medium heat for 8 minutes.
2. Saute 2 little onions and a baby garlic bulb in 1/4 cup of water on high heat. Add black pepper.
3. Combine onions & garlic mixture with the fish and noodles mixture. Add 1/4 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of Chobani yogurt to pot. Salt to taste. Mix. Serve.

(EndNote: About the title . . . I asked Anthony what he thought of me naming this post "Shari's Fabulous Fish Stroganoff." He said I should name it "Fabulous Shari." Lol. So I named it "Fabulous Shari's Fish Stroganoff.")





No comments:

Post a Comment